Join Fr. Burke Masters for Season 2 of Be Formed May 9 – August 6, 2021
Would you like to learn how to pray?
Would you like to grow in friendship with Jesus and with others?
Would you like to experience more peace and joy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Be Formed may be for you! Over 650 people participated in Season 1 of Be Formed, many of whom are from Notre Dame Parish.
What is included in Be Formed?
1) Daily videos from Fr. Burke on the Catechism and daily Scriptures.
2) Personal workbook for prayer and reflection.
3) Weekly reading plan for Book 4 of the Catechism on Prayer.
4) Customizable Commitment Card to help you grow in different areas of your life.
5) Regular (usually weekly) small group gatherings. These are usually virtual, but there is a group that meets here at Notre Dame in person on Friday mornings after Mass.
6) Monthly virtual large group gatherings.
Testimonials from participants in Season 1 of Be Formed:
“Prayer was not a priority in my life. Exercise, friends, family all came before prayer. As a result of Be Formed, I spend an hour in prayer every day in the morning and attend mass several times a week. Having a prayer life has helped me to be a better mother, wife, and friend. I sincerely love my prayer time.”
“I am more aware of the promptings of the Holy Spirit in my life. I am more disciplined in my Prayer Life. I am also more aware of being intentional in following Christ. I am more at peace.”
For videos, testimonials, registration and more, visit: www.dioceseofjoliet.org/beformed
There is no cost. A free-will donation is suggested if you want us to send you a workbook. The workbook will also be accessible online.