Men of Faith Retreat
Day of Renewal for Men
Open to all men 18 years & older Gentlemen, are you in need of a chance to connect with God? Perhaps wanting to learn more about the Faith? Or just need a break from the world?
In today’s fast-moving, digital world, we all find less and less time for ourselves, and unfortunately, for God. That is why Notre Dame parish is offering a Pre-Lenten Men’s retreat to open our eyes to a deeper relationship with God. Our retreat will be filled with fellowship, food and faith building discussion led by men from the parish sharing their experience of God’s action in their own life and in their family’s life.
Our hope from this retreat is that men:
• Are Encouraged
• Are Inspired
• Are challenged and reassured in their faith
• Realize they are not alone • Grow in Holiness
• Re-focus on the most import things in their lives
• Grow in virtue
• Bond as brothers in Christ
The day will begin with the 8am Mass in Church and last till around 8pm Saturday. Meals will be provided. The atmosphere is casual.
• Mass 8:00am
• Continental breakfast
• Inspirational talks by men from the parish
• A catered lunch and dinner
• Confession opportunities
• Stations of the Cross
• Event concludes at 8:00pm
If you would like to be involved in the planning of the day please contact: