Returning families do not need to fill out a registration form; your payment will automatically enroll your children.
Here at Notre Dame we believe that following Jesus is a joy and a life-long journey that begins at Baptism and continues into eternity. To that beginning we offer catechesis for our children Grades K-8 with each program specifically designed to teach your child the "Good News" in a way that excites them to "learn it" and challenges them to "live it."
2021 - 2022 | Rolling Registrations and Online payment!
1 Child - $345 | 2 Children - $525 | 3 or more - $600
Grade 2 - Sacramental Fee: $75.00
Grade 6 - Bible Fee: $35.00
Grades 7 & 8 - Enrichment Fee: $50.00
- New families need to register with the Parish before registering for Religious Education. Click Here to register as a parishioner.
- Print out the Religious Education Registration Form.
- Scan completed form and send as an attachment to NotreDameRE@notredameparish.org OR mail to/leave in outside drop box at Notre Dame Parish.
- Must have a copy of each student's baptismal certificate on file.
- Payment must accompany your registration to complete the registration process
- Must have a copy of their baptismal certificate on file.
- All students who were enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year are automatically 'rolled-over' into the 2021-2022 school year.
- These families do not need to fill out a registration form.
- Your payment completes registration.
If you need educational or financial assistance, please contact us to assist you.
- Click the above payment link.
- Select the Quick Give option.
- Use the drop-down tab to select Religious Education Tuition.
- Complete form.
- For those families with Supplemental Fees, list these in the Additional Comments window.
OUR PROGRAM GRADES K-8
RE | Grades K - 6*
FAITH ALIVE - FA 78
Grades 7 & 8 is a 4-tiered component program - Coursework - Service - Enrichment - For the Parents
SACRAMENTAL PREP PROGRAM: Grades 1 & 2 (Completed in 3rd Grade)
Rite of Christian Initiation for Children is for students who have missed receiving their sacraments.
Because we consider faith formation to be a family/parish family endeavor we have designed several opportunities
for parents to join us and participate in our program. Click Here
Catechist • Substitute Teacher • TA - Teachers' Assistant • Room Aide
Hall Monitor • Attendance Caller • School Nurse • Parking Lot Control
First Communion Reception-3rd Grade & 1st Grade Families
Notre Dame Religious Education family is a warm, welcoming and always growing parish family! We are a program that is always adding new curriculum; new events and experiences and new families! We look forward to meeting you and your family!
We have a place just for you!