Notre Dame Church

Skip to main content

How to Donate Securities

How do I give publicly-traded stock?

If the stock is currently held in a brokerage account: Simply request that your broker transfer the stock into the brokerage account of Notre Dame Parish. Your broker will require that you sign a document authorizing the transfer.
Please call the parish office and tell them that you have made this transfer.

If you have the stock certificates yourself: Simply date and sign where indicated on the back of each certificate. Then, send the certificates to Notre Dame Parish along with a "Relinquishment Letter" which has your notarized signature.